There are cases where a photo says more than a thousand words. It is definitely the case of this series
Forty years ago, the Vietnam war officially ended with the fall of Saigon (30th of April 1975).
The Associated Press Saigon bureau was the main hub for sharing the photos and articles in those dark years.
Some of these photos were released by AP and an incredible book was published: Vietnam: the real war
Read more about Vietnam
- Ultimate guide to travel photography in Vietnam
- Two days of photography in Hoi An [what and where]
- Best 55 Vietnam images 2019 [beautiful pictures from a travel experience]
- The complete photo gallery of Vietnam
- Where to stay in Vietnam
- Where to stay in Hoi An
- Where to stay in Hanoi
- A Reference guide to the huge caves of Phong Nha