Jetwing Colombo Seven – The hotel with a majestic rooftop pool
The Jetwing Colombo Seven is a beautifully decorated boutique-style hotel positioned right in the centre of the Sri Lanka capital.
The stylish design is noticeable everywhere, from the high ceiling entrance to the rooftop restaurant/bar and the majestic infinity pool with one of the best views in Colombo. The hotel has 70 lux and super-lux rooms and 21 serviced apartment, with all the modern amenities you can think of. Comfortable and at the same time stylish. The perfect dreamy getaway with excellent facilities as the gym with a panoramic city view and a comprehensive range of free weights and machines. The SPA is a must after a long day of sightseeing. And after a swim in the infinity pool, you can have drinks at one of Colombo’s highest rooftop bars, Ward7, an experience by itself. A gorgeous breakfast is served at 57, the main restaurant full of ambience. Overall an impeccable service.
The Jetwing Colombo Seven – In a nutshell
- Where is it? Jetwing Colombo Seven, 57, Ward Place, right in the heart of the Sri Lanka capital, in an elegant area used by many consulates.
- Who are the typical guests? Geared towards those looking for an escape in the city, perfect for a business meeting for corporate clients, young couples looking for a romantic rooftop dinner, and families that would like a high tea and dip in the pool. Perfect for the start or end of your Sri Lanka trip.
- How is the WiFi? Free wifi through all the rooms, rooftop pool area and building premise
- Proximity to the airport? The Jetwing Colombo Seven is located 33 km (approx. 60 minutes drive) from the Bandaranaike International Airport.
- Proximity to public transportation? The hotel is located right in the city, near bus stations and a 10min drive to Colombo fort train station. Most of the iconic Colombo attractions are nearby.
- Check-in and check-out time? Check-in 2pm, Check out 12noon
- Room types: Serviced apartments, studio apartments, super deluxe and deluxe rooms, 5 rooms for differently-abled guests.
- Is storage available? yes, ask at the reception
- How is parking? Parking is available on site
- What is the phone number? +94 11 255 0200
- And the email? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website? www.jetwinghotels.com/jetwingcolomboseven
Jetwing Colombo Seven – Food and leisure
- Pool and gym: Rooftop infinity pool, Gymnasium with panoramic views of the city and Frangipani Spa
- Breakfast: available at the local 57 Restaurant
- Lunch and dinner: available at Ward 7 Rooftop Resto bar and 57 Restaurant
Within easy reach of the Jetwing Colombo Seven
Iconic places: National Museum, Gangarama Temple, Odel Department Store, Pettah Market, are all in close proximity
- Caramel Pumpkin: perfect for lunch or a late breakfast, with good coffee and a selection of pasta and sandwiches
- Sugar Bistro & Wine Bar: great for both lunch and dinner, they offer local and international dishes, including burgers. Lovely coffee too
- The Bayleaf: mostly Italian inspired food. Probably not the most authentic pizza, however, the pasta dishes are to die for.
Drinks and/or cafes:
- Black Cat Cafe: great cafe for brunch or lunch, they have a small, however, exquisite menu including eggs cooked in a few styles, pasta and sandwiches. One of the best coffee in Colombo
- Coco Veranda: a coffee place with a quiet indoor area as well as a peaceful outdoor garden
- Floor by O!: perfect for a night out with a fantastic atmosphere and lovely live music. Drinks and food are also well priced.