Influenced and inspired by Stef’s use of Instagram and other photo-sharing apps, this mobile photography course provides 3 hours of tuition on how to enhance your mobile photography skills and share your work on-line to an ever wider audience
In this workshop you will learn :
- Most effective rules of composition and how to use them to improve your photography
- Take control of your camera and never leave again your smartphone to decide for you
- The importance of lighting and some useful tricks for portraits and food photography
- Enhance your photos with your mobile apps
- Share your work on Instagram and how to increase your follow up
For any new set of technical skills that will be introduced you will have an assignment to practice and review with your tutor. It’s about improving your photography skills using a practical approach and having fun at the same time.
The second part of the mobile photography course will be focused on enhancing your photos using your mobile and sharing them to the huge Instagram audience. Tips and tricks on how to hashtag and increase your Instagram follow up.
The original photo from using the smartphone camera
The enhanced photo using an Iphone/Android App – How to
The workshop is led by Stefano Ferro who specialises in Landscape, City and Travel Photography. He is the founder of the Travel Photography website MEL365 and a passionate user and follower of Instagram since its inception in 2010 (he knows few things about it :D).
Experiment New Photography Technique
Workshop duration: 3 hours
Workshop Cost: Introductory Price $80 till end of April 2016 (usually $100)
Group size: small groups – max 6 persons
When: Due to travel commitment we can offer only 2 dates at the moment
- Saturday the 16th of April 2016, starting at 2:30pm (BOOKED OUT)
- Saturday the 14th of May 2016, starting at 2:00pm – (BOOKED OUT)
Meeting Point: in front of the main entrance of the State Library of Victoria, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne
Remember to take with you: you smartphone (iPhone, Android) with the apps I will send you in the confirmation email. Remember to fully charge your phone (take your charger with you anyway). We will be walking for a while, it is suggested to wear comfortable shoes.
All photos in this page were captured with a Samsung S6