MEL365.com is a project started in 2010, an inspirational website dedicated to travel photography. Made in Melbourne and around the globe.
Our contributors cannot stay in a place for a long period, they are travel addicted. They want to see new places, discover new areas, find the hidden gems and document everything with some fantastic images. Our contributor are visual traveller, they absorb with the eyes and they capture the right moment at the right time for the most beautiful photos. We have all one thing in common, the passion to share our places, with images, maps and suggestions for the best travel photography experience.
It is not necessary to fly to new countries or continents to find interesting visual stories. We love Melbourne, we love Australia, we love the world!
This is a live website with frequent photos of Melbourne and the world, including maps of where the photo was made (handy isn't it). But be warned, this website may cause addiction to travel photography!
What does MEL365 provide you:
- best locations to take photos in the world
- photo journeys from our visual tellers, from the most beautiful areas, in the world or next to our home
- inspiring interviews with some of the most interesting photographers and artists
- updated agenda of all the photo events in Australia
- free tutorials to help improving every aspect of the travel photography
- free courses to organise your photography website
- tips for marketing your work
Why the name MEL365? Because it all started in MELbourne. We wanted to document this city 365 days a year. Now it's time to travel! Yeahh!!